Wednesday, May 30, 2012

A Standstill

Once I finish one project, I always have trouble starting a new one.  Maybe I need to recharge my battery or some such.  It took me a few weeks, but I've come up with the concept for my new novel, and it's one I'm excited and happy about.  Am looking forward to getting into this summer.

But then my Mac's hard drive crashed completely and I'm out of the game for a few days.  I'll take notes here or there, but it's a momentum stopper.  Everything on the computer is lost, but fortunately I backed up all of my writing recently.  The rest of it - pictures, most importantly - is gone.  Again, I'm fortunate enough to have back-ups of the pictures on my wife's computer, so it's all really just an inconvenience.

Am currently reading John Mantooth's Slip, a novel that I have no doubt will sell soon.  I'll be running an interview with him here soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment