Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Old Story, New Publication

I sold "Into the After" 5 years ago to R.J. Cavender's Horror Library, Volume 4.  It's always referred to as that "9/11 story you wrote", but the tragedy isn't necessarily important, it's the aftermath.  The story's about a kid who pays off a fraud psychic--a redundancy, IMO--to tell his father what happened to his wife so that the dad can start healing.  Things, of course, do not go as planned.  (I promise the story is better written than the last two sentences.)

I'm now happy to announce that the story is reprinted in The Best of Horror Library: Volumes 1-5.    I don't have access to the table of contents at the moment, but know the anthology contains great stories by some of my favorite horror/dark fiction writers like John Mantooth, Bentley Little, Cameron Pierce, Jeff Strand, Kim Despins, and Michael Cook.

Oh, and if you're interested, I found a excerpt of the story on this site.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment